Morgan Stanley, Mumbai
IDA were initially appointed over 2 phases to undertake full MEP Design Consultancy and site supervision services, including dedicated Commissioning Management duties for the second phase.
- Conducted Due Diligence of base build facility post finalization of client’s design criteria.
- Developed Concept Design and Detail Design deliverables for MEP services.
- Delivered Detail design submissions for Tendering in 4 weeks.
- Implemented Value Engineering exercise to meet Client’s design and commercial requirements
- Key design feature includes Implementation of heat recovery system for Fresh Air to achieve high efficiency and reduced energy consumption.
- Key design feature includes achieving low Lighting Power density and implementing lighting control system to meet LEED requirements.
- Assisted Project Manager and Cost consultants to develop bill of quantities.
- Developed strong Material & Shop drawings approval process and maintained submittal trackers
- 100% On Site dedicated resources for strong QA/QC inspection for MEP execution.
- Assisted Commissioning Consultant during Factory and Site Acceptance Test.
- Identified 1200+ installation and commissioning issues and ensured timely closure with vendors.
- Review and Approval of As-built drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Developed Design Summary with Lessons learnt for future projects.
MEP Design Consultancy, Commissioning Management